Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Does Calorie Shifting Work?

Calorie shifting is a weight loss method which is rapidly gaining momentum in the weight loss world. There are many people who have found the solution to their weight loss problems in this method. But still, the question persists: does calorie shifting work?

I understand the skepticism of people who wish to lose weight. There are a lot of scams in the diet world. But I don't think that calorie shifting is a scam. It may not be 100% foolproof, but it does work for a lot of people. I know, because I've corresponded with dozens and dozens of people who have used it and found it useful.

How does calorie shifting work?

The basic concept is simple: you rotate the types of calories you eat throughout the day and also between one day and the next. This has a positive effect on your metabolism. It helps to sustain its current metabolic rate which ensures that you continue to burn fat at a rapid pace. This is something which many other diets don't succeed in doing, and is what makes calorie shifting so potent for many people.

I have to admit that every once in a while, one of the people who corresponds with me and who uses this weight loss method writes to me and tells me that the diet doesn't work for him or for her. Often it begins to work for them a bit slowly. Some times it doesn't work for them at all. However, it does work for a great many people. I think it's worth a try.

By: John Davenport

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates