Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fat Loss Fast? It Works! Part 1

There are some many dieting programs in the market and one is befuddled which is the right one to choose from. I have tried so many and almost gave up until I tried Fat Loss 4 Idiots. Finally it worked on me.

I have tried the following commonsense Fat Loss Fast tips which has helped me to lose some weight but not as effective as the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program. For those who want to start somewhere, here are some tips gleaned over the years to share with you.

Food Diary:

Start your diet program with a food diary. Record everything you eat, what you were doing at the time, and how you felt. That tells you about yourself, your temptation, the emotional states that encourage you to snack and may help you lose once you see how much you eat. Write it in a simple pad but you must keep detailed records, in order to guarantee your success.

Low Carbohydrate Diet:

Instead of eating the forbidden piece of candy, brush your teeth. If you're about to cheat, allow yourself a treat, but make sure it's a low carb treat. More and more grocers are carrying low carb foods. If you happen to live in a small community or rural area, there are also tons of great online Low Carb Marts. Try Netrition.com.

Set Attainable Goals:

When hunger hits, wait 10 minutes before eating and see if it passes. Even I have tried auto-suggestion to myself that I want fat loss fast, I set attainable goals. I said, "I want to lose 5 pounds a month." instead of "I want to lose 50 pounds."

Avoid Colas and Fizzy Drinks:

At all costs, avoid sugar. Highly sweetened foods tend to make you crave for more. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas. All colas and fizzy drinks are sweetened with sugar. Sugar means calories. If you must drink soda, take diet sodas.

Drink Water:

Drink six to eight glasses of water a day. Taken before meals, it dulls the appetite by giving you that "full feeling." Our body needs plenty of water so give in to water. Not only water flush out toxins, you will feel generally healthier and fitter. And the best thing about water, it contains no calories.

You have a choice. Try out the above tips or use a proven program that has saved my self-image and increase my confidence. I lost 8lbs in 11 days.

Try Fat Loss 4 Idiots:

If you want a more structured method to follow, a kind regimented plan to tell you what to eat to achieve your goal, then you should try the proven Fat Loss 4 Idiots program.

The most important thing about any diet program that you want to embark on is how am I sure that this works for me. I have no time to lose. Well it has a high probability of success and I am one of them. It works for me. It is based on a 11-day what-to-eat food program that you choose from according to what you like to eat and not on some 'yukky' foods that you must eat in order to lose the fats. The beautiful part is no starving is needed. Most programs are based on reducing calories. In the beginning, you win the battle. After you succeeded, you gain back the weight and you are back to square one. With its Fat Loss 4 Idiots's track record of success of more than 90%, it's worth the try.

By: Jo Johnson

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates